Monday, November 4, 2013

Four Ingredient No-Bake Chocolate Brownie Balls

I wanted to pop in and share the recipe that I made last night using the pitted dates from Aldi.  I absolutely love to whip up this dessert because it only requires four ingredients and takes just minutes to make.  It also has zero added sugar AND is vegan and gluten-free.  It doesn't get much better than this people!  I originally saw the recipe here and have made it several times since.

Ingredients:
2 cups walnuts
1 cup packed dates
4 tbsp cocoa powder
Shredded unsweetened coconut

Directions:
Process walnuts in food processor.  Add in the dates and cocoa powder and process again until you form a "dough."  If you need more moisture, you can always add in a few more dates or a tiny splash of water.  Roll dough into balls.  Throw into a zip-lock bag with the coconut and shake to coat.  Store in the refrigerator.
Then just try not to eat them all in one sitting.  I may or may not have had some after dinner last night and again for breakfast this morning.  Hey, at least they're healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! Thanks for stopping by!